Monday, October 25, 2010

Coming Soon! Dude, Where's My Jesus Fish?

Hey folks, just wanted to announce the title and Table of Contents of my soon to be released book.

My book is titled Dude, Where's My Jesus Fish?- A Compilation Highlighting the Blunt and Uncompromising Teachings of Arten and Pursah on A Course in Miracles

I'll make an announcement when the book becomes available for purchase. Giddy up!

DWMJF JPEG Resize

Table of Contents

Foreword by Gary Renard

Introduction

Author’s Notes

Acknowledgments

PART I: Life of Mikey

Chapter 1 Masshole Mike

Chapter 2 Go West Young Man

Chapter 3 Dude, Where’s My Jesus Fish?

Chapter 4 Meeting Gary Renard

PART II: A Course in Miracles and the Spiritual Community

Chapter 5 Arten and Pursah’s Keys to Understanding A Course in Miracles

Chapter 6 Arten and Pursah’s Take on Other Teachings

Chapter 7 A Course in Miracles – Teaching, Borrowing, and Compromising

Chapter 8 Those Who Seek Controversy…

Part III: The Quotes

Chapter 9 Jesus, Jeshua, Y’shua, or J, or How ‘bout J-Dog?

Chapter 10 Forgiveness as a Way of Life

Chapter 11 Forgiving What Gets in Your Face

Chapter 12 Unconscious Guilt: The Root of All Evil

Chapter 13 Definitive Statements

Chapter 14 The Crucifixion, Resurrection, the Second Coming

of Christ, and Oneness

Chapter 15 The Unreality of the Body

Chapter 16 The Illusory Nature of the Universe

Chapter 17 Spiritual Healing

Chapter 18 It’s About Time

Chapter 19 The Tools

Chapter 20 The Funnies

Wrapping this Puppy Up

Index of References

Testimonials:

"What Mikey’s done with this book is create a valuable tool for directly accessing Course concepts (as taught by Arten and Pursah) in a topic-based fashion. Additionally, he’s added his rather colloquial insights which make this book a light, humorous read, a refreshing change from most Course-related materials. My first book, The Disappearance of the Universe, is frequently referred to as the ‘can opener’ that helps students open the rather heady A Course in Miracles book. Dude, Where’s My Jesus Fish? is like a cheat sheet that helps you make the grade. If this book turns more folks onto A Course in Miracles – and I expect it will – then we have Mikey to thank for growing our beloved Course community and helping us all to get Home." ~ Gary Renard, the best-selling author of The Disappearance of the Universe of the Universe www.garyrenard.com

"Mikey's straight talk and irreverent, humorous style, in addition to his obvious understanding of A Course in Miracles, make this book a perfect companion to The Disappearance of the Universe. Well done, and giddy-up brother Mikey!" ~ Gene Bogart, Producer and Co-host of The Gary Renard Podcast www.Forgiveness.tv

"I love this book. I love the style. The humor is wonderful. Mikey gets it! Our ONLY function here is the radical forgiveness taught by A Course in Miracles. No compromises; no ifs, buts or ands." ~ Doris Lora, Ph.D

Check out my new website!

www.giddyupmikey.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikey -
Congrats on this happy and most useful accomplishment. I'm really looking forward to reading it when it becomes available.

Cheers,
Anil

giddyupmikey said...

Thanks a bunch Anil, I'll keep you posted. Giddy up!

Gavin Veere said...

Hi Mike :),

I look forward to reading it! If possible, can you also publish the book on Kindle?

It's difficult for us to import books from Amazon here, plus I also just really like reading books on the Kindle ^_^.

Thanks and stay peace,
Gavin

giddyupmikey said...

Thanks Gavin! I think I will eventually have it available on Kindle, but not right away. Where are you located?