Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update: My Tidings Article

So, after about six weeks since I wrote my article for the Ashland Daily Tidings, it was printed today. I wasn't too crazy about the little bit of editing they did, nor about the title they gave it, God is Explained, but not bad overall. The reason I didn't care for the title is because my article doesn't really explain God, so I find it to be a bit misleading, although the resources I reference certainly do explain God. Although, the title they gave it on the hard copy version of my article was called, Healing the Subconscious Mind, which makes a lot more sense considering what I wrote. Here's the link:
Mike's Tidings Article

God Is

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey, I like it!
I know you said that they edited some, but, I could see no big change from your core article. Besides, anyone can come to this blog to compare. You have done a great service by 'turning on' more people to Gary's books and ACIM. Many are ready to wake up. Giddy Up, Mikey!
Love, eternally, T

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste Mikey, thank you for sharing this. I must admit I never did finish a course in miracles, it sits on one of my book shelves waiting for another chance. Do you have any comments on the ego's origin, relative to Carlos Castenadsa and the theory of fliers?